Wednesday 13 March 2013

From Pare With Love

My first time in pare, February 28, 2013 I would crave a vacation filled with fun and memories. where we will be staying at home with the people we do not know. learn English and use it in their daily activities.


You'll never know if you never try. And don't be sorry if you lose it. I try to apply it in the current holiday. full of new things that we might not even like.

PARE, really lovely village, very fun to be there. but I really don't like the attitude of riders there, and the weather is extremely hot too. One thing that you can only find there. sense of family and friendship are excellent. My english is not so good. but i'm here not just for study english. maybe the price I spend for that holiday would be very expensive for English courses here. but I learn more than just English language. and it can not be calculated in money.


That was the office of my English Course

That was my camp

With our Foreign Tutor

With Mr. Fred from France

With Mr.Tom From England (Oxford Universty)

At Surowono Temple

At Surowono Cave

Swimming Pool at No Where

At Gumul (Arc De Triumpe)

At kelud Mountain (Monument)

At Kelud Mountain (Top)

 
And this is my favorite Foreign Tutor. Mrs Shuennie (Malaysia) and Mrs. Scarllet (China)

TOGETHER WE ARE ONE FLC 3rd GENERATION

No comments:

Post a Comment